Tennis Court Resurfacing
Tennis court resurfacing relies on ensuring that the foundations of your tennis court are secure and solid. We work with a number of tried and tested surfaces that ensure your Tennis Court remains a pleasure to play on for years to come.
We can talk you through the different surfaces available, arrange a site survey and present you with a realistic quote to get you back on court and playing tennis.
Please remember if the old base has not been constructed properly it may be foolish to install a quality new surface without rectifying the initial problems.
- Synthetic Grass: A time proven domestic, club and commercial surface which allows for even ball bounce, medium speed, low maintenance and perfect aesthetics. A synthetic grass court can be extremely versatile whilst allowing high player comfort. A S Lodge in conjunction with industry leading synthetic grass manufacturers Sportgrass http://www.sportgrass.com.au have worked over many years to produce the most technically advanced synthetic grass products. (Please feel free to visit Sportgrass website).
- Plexipave acrylic: A true hard surface of international standard, extremely low maintenance colour-fast, adjustable speed with rigid line definition.
- Rebound Ace: The ultimate in international surfaces, (as we used for the AUSTRALIAN OPEN at Melbourne Park) soft under foot yet allowing sure grip.
- SynClay: An international style fast dry new synthetic clay, which requires no water and minimal maintenance.
- Har Tru: An American designed and supplied clay court incorporating a proprietary and protected method of watering using osmosis.
If you’d like to talk about your requirements, call us today on 03 9761 4930.
Still not convinced? Then listen to our satisfied customers...
I feel that the resultant court is superbly constructed and know that it is superb to play on.
I was very impressed with the speed with which you dealt with the minor hiccups throughout the project.
Everyone at AS Lodge were always helpful and willing to assist with any concerns we may have had.
Your integrity and control of yesterday's situation was most reassuring that I had made the correct decision in choosing your company.